Wednesday 4 November 2015

Red and Gold Christmas

Recently I was lucky enough to win a gorgeous Spellbinders die set in the Glitter and Sparkle blog hop, and today I had chance to play with them for the first time. I thought the large die had a very Christmassy look, and considered cutting it in white to look like a snowflake, but then I saw that the challenge at Merry Monday was Red and Gold and that made me think just how rich and gorgeous it would look cut in gold. And as you can see, I was right!

I'm also sharing this with Fab'n'Funky, where the new challenge is Die Cuts or Punches  and of course at Glitter and Sparkle where this week's Anything Goes challenge gives me chance to show the team what I did with my prize. 


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! So elegant paired with the rich red ribbon.

Bonnie said...

This die is perfect for a Christmas card and gorgeous in gold! Love that big red bow too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Colleen said...

Yes, an outstanding die for Christmas and really striking in gold! I love that little gold sentiment too! thank you for sharing this at Merry Monday!

Pat K said...

Stunning card. Love the red & gold and that fabulous bow. Thank you for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K xx

The Little Stamper said...

I love it when you win something beautiful and then have the fun of playing with it. Your card is just lovely and, who knows, maybe it will make you a winner again! Good luck with our challenge at Fab n Funky.

Sharon x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So elegant! I love that bow!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)