Tuesday 17 November 2015

Trains, planes and automobiles at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week at Cardz 4 Guyz we would like to see trains, planes and automobiles on your cards - one, two or all three of those modes of transport.

I have used a paper and image sheet from Debbie Moore's "Shabby Chic - Vintage Discovery" CD - a very useful one for masculine designs (although it has some gorgeous feminine ones too) and made them into a fold-back card. The sentiments on the image sheet had printed screw heads on them, but I just used those as positioning markers for screw-headed brads.

When I used screw headed brads before, I had one or two questions about where they could be bought. Mine are made by Creative Expressions and I believe Woodware also make them. 


I am sharing this with

Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Julie B said...

Super masculine card Jane.
I do love those brads, thanks for letting us know where they came from, I will look out for them! :)

Liz said...

Great masculine card, Jane. It has a really feel of times gone by.

I've got some of those lovely screw brads too, I'm pretty sure mine were Woodware ones. I love using them on masculine cards and sometimes the recipient tries to work out where the back of the screw is! xx

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous vintage style card and thank you too on the information about the brad screw heads x

Anna said...

Super card... love it!!!!Thanks for joining Craft your Passion Challenge this week!
Anna Dt

Joan said...

Fabulous card, love the train image and the screw head brads too