Sunday 8 November 2015

Three of a kind

I went a bit mad with the Lili of the Valley Christmas trio stamp sets this year - and then hardly got inspired to use them. In fact all but one of the sets was still sealed up in their bags until today when I decided it was time the reindeer set saw some  ink, to make a card for the current One Laer Christmas Card Challenge, which is Reindeer.

I don't use Promarkers on one layer cards as the colour shows through on the inside and spoils the card, so I stamped and embossed the images in black and coloured them in with ordinary marker pens, apart from the noses, stars, snowflakes and hat trims, all of which I coloured in with Wink of Stella to give a lovely sparkly effect that doesn't show up in the photo at all!


Visible or not, that sparkle IS there, and I'm sharing  it with the Sparkly Skies challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday.

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

ach this images are soo cuteee
love your coloring Jane
cute christmas card you made

Susan Joyce said...

Love the different images and bright colours on you lovely Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at OLCCC.