Saturday 10 February 2018

Owl in the rain

For this card I've used an NBUS digi that has been in my collection for ages - Hootie, Rain Rain Go Away from Crafty Sentiments.



I've teamed it with an assortment of snippets and this gorgeous little owl button, and tried to use the colouring to bring together the rather diverse elements I wanted to use. Hootie himself has been coloured to match the bigger owl on the button. I even managed to find a tiny heart sticker to add to his tummy. Hand drawn stitching finishes off all the edges - I had planned to distress them then realised it would have looked All Wrong.

I am sharing this with

Use Your Stuff - Weather

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A fun card Jane, such a sweet owl and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

That is a fab little button and your owl is a sweetie. Hugs Mrs A.

Craftychris said...

Ooh such a cute, colourful and fun card! xxx

Majo said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us over at the UYS Blog ♥

Majo - DT

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

That umbrella was certainly needed with all the rain we had yesterday (Saturday) Jane. Such a cute card.

Sue xx

Barb said...

What a lovely happy card! I love the colourful snippets and the little button is really pretty. I wouldn't want to use it! Barbxx

Cara said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the snippets of paper and that lovely button x

Tammy L said...

Cute card and I totally love that owl DP! Great image! Thanks so much for playing in my weather challenge at Use Your Stuff. Hope to see you again!
Tammy DT

SweetScraps said...

Gorgeous mix and match! the owl theme is adorable. Thanks for taking part this time at Use Your Stuff, hope to see you again!