Sunday 18 February 2018

The Tiger Who Came To Tea

 - a birthday tea, that is!



This cute little chap is stamped using a set that was a magazine freebie last year - the sentiment came from the same set and I think the embossing folder I used came with it too. First I embossed the paw prints across the bottom of the card, then embossed a scrap of orange card with the tiger pattern, sponging a little black ink over the raised areas.
 
Then I coloured and fussy cut the tiger and added him to the "tiger skin" panel.
 
I am sharing this with
 
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS 
Addicted to CAS - CAT  
A Bit More Time To Craft - anything goes 
Less is More - dry embossing  

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

I'm liking this, Jane, so very cool

Kathyk

Barb said...

A super CAS card Jane and I really like your colour choice. Barbxx

Liz said...

Grrrrreat card, Jane! I remember reading The Tiger Who Came To Tea many times to my Reception class. xx

Unknown said...

Great CAS card, love the embossed pawprints :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Bobby said...

Your embossing adds great texture to a CAS card, Jane. Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Ann said...

Wow - your feature panel really packs a punch - perfect for a kitty tiger! Love your thinking here Jane!

Cara said...

This is just pawsome! Sorry, I couldn't resist x

Barb Ghig said...

Your little tiger is adorable, Jane! I love how you added the tiger stripes and your embossed paw prints are so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Susan said...

So cute...love those little paws! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

cm said...

How adorable is your little tiger...and the paw prints! Oh my stars! Super sweet! So thrilled to see this gem in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
~carol

Esther said...

Fabulous! Such a fun and cute card. I love the background to the tiger, and the paw prints are a great touch. Thanks for sharing!

Nonni said...

This is so perfect for our challenge! A brilliant way to show CAS embossing and that tiger is a cutie. I love all the white space! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!