Sunday 4 February 2018

Vintage Love at CD Sundays

It's tine for our new challenge at CD Sundays, and this time our theme is Vintage Love.

I've used my newest CD for this card, one called Steampunk Beauty from Magik Graphics. 



The floral punched border is made with a folded piece of card, so it is hinged to fold flat when the card is closed (not that a card with this many flowers and pearls ever folds VERY flat!) and that means there is an option to display the card without raising the border.



The image, papers and sentiment are from the CD, all the other elements are bits and bobs from my stash.

I would like to share this with Craft Rocket Challenge - Love

10 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is a beautiful vintage card. Love all the layers, vintage embellies, ribbon, lace and distressed edges. Together, they make one great card!

meg said...

Vintage beauty, Jane, love the layout, papers and embellishments

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, lots of super vintage details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pamela said...

A great vintage feel to your card Jane. I'm sure I have those flowers you've used.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Carol said...

A great card Jane. Thanks to you I visited Magik Graphics and bought two of their CD's. I am pleased as they are good CD's
Carol
xx

Cara said...

This is just stunning. I love the vintage feel to this card x

Seafield Jo said...

You've created a beautiful easel card Jane. I love your use of the doilies you;ve used one of my favourite punches.

Jo x

Margarets designer cards said...

A great card, for the theme I love your design.
Sorry it's a late comment I'm trying to catch up with commenting

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty Jane, I love the lacy doilies which along with the distressing give the whole card a vintage feel.
Jocelyn x

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card, I love all the layers
Lisa xx