Monday 19 February 2018

Stencilled stag

I'm sure you all know by now how much I love this stencil, I've used it so often. It makes such a tranquil Christmas scene which I think is perfect for a masculine card, especially when done using a dark background.


This time I used texture paste for the stencilling, sprinkling it with white glitter while still wet. The paste doesn't pick up a lot of glitter, just enough to give a gentle sparkle as the light changes. Some matting and layering and a stamped Altenew sentiment and the card was finished.

I am sharing this with

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything goes (or green)
Crafty Creations Challenge - anything goes
Winter Wonderland - tribute to Eileen, anything Christmas goes  
The Holly and Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes

7 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card and stencil Jane.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, a very striking black and white design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful job with the stencil.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Anything Goes” and the sponsor is Imagine that Digistamp. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Holly & Ivy.

Cara said...

This is so stylish and I love the touch of sparkle x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 372 - hope to see you again soon x