Sunday 26 July 2015

A Charming Christmas

When I saw that the current challenge at Winter Wonderland is How Charming - add a charm - I thought I wouldn't be able to play this week as I have very few charms, and none of them Christmassy. Then I remembered the bits I have left from an old Hot Off The Press Christmas kit, which include a very cute reindeer charm - not a typical metal charm, but a bold, bright plastic one.

The reindeer on it reminds me of the cute reindeer stamp that came as a magazine freebie a couple of years ago and has made several appearances on here. So I put them together, along with a selection of papers from a DCWV stack - they aren't specifically Christmas papers but I think they all have a very festive look to them.

The sentiment is from a Studio G mini stamp set.


2 comments:

Cards By MI said...

So sweet and charming. A really lovely looking card. Just wonderful! Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Eileen said...

Such a cute image. Beautifully coloured and love the bold patterned paper you have used. Thanks for joining in with our 'How Charming' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
Eileen x