Sunday 19 July 2015

Little butterflies

Oh goodness, it is ages and AGES since I played along at Just Us Girls, but I couldn't resist the lovely, zingy colours of this week's colour challenge  - and I knew I had all those colours in my Snippets box too, so my make would also fit in with Pixie's Snippets Playground.




Lovely fun summer colours, aren't they? I decided to make a very CAS card, using a tiny butterfly punch and a sentiment stamped with the Papercraft Essentials cover gift I mentioned in yesterday's Fabulous Freebies post. Just a little bit of doodling with a very fine marker pen to give "trails" linking the butterflies, and the card was finished.


7 comments:

Di said...

Oh I do love the simplicity of this card Jane - great way to use up different coloured snippets too :)

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

Hi Jane, First, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Pixies Snippets Playground does seem a really friendly place to play. I really do like your butterfly card. It's so fresh looking and pretty and what a great way to use snippets. Barbxx

Sharyn Polesel said...

I'm so happy that you were inspired to play along with us again.....welcome back! Love your beautiful CAS card. Those butterflies are so cute in all of that gorgeous color! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So sweet with the tiny bflies -- Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Cheryl said...

Super simples and so pretty! Love the 'movement' of the butterflies!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Chris Dring said...

What a sweet CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Darnell said...

This is so sweet and CASlicious, Jane! Nothing could be better than a composition of rainbow butterflies for a delightful birthday card!! Not to mention, it's a great use of snippets!! Hugs, Darnell