Monday 27 July 2015

Everything's Hunkydory

... or is it? I have several Hunkydory kits, as I went through a spell of winning them on their Facebook page, but although the designs look really beautiful, I can never think of anything to do with them! I think they suffer from "too much already done for you" syndrome - the very thing that makes them look so attractive when they are shown on TV or in an advertisement, is the same thing that means you can't think of anything creative to do with them once you get hold of them.

However you can't just sit and stroke the papers and card forever, so I've decided it's time I pressed some of my "What on earth can I do with this?" stuff into action. With that in mind, here is a card made from one of my Hunkydory kits


I'm sharing this with
Alphabet Challenge - L for Lavender (the colour, silly, not the flowers! I may not be much of a gardener but I know a hydrangea when I see it!)
Make My Monday - Flowers

3 comments:

Liz said...

This is lovely, Jane! I've got several Hunkydory kits, mainly as free gifts with a magazine. Like you, I think of them as too 'ready-made'. After seeing your card, I think I need to get them out and look at them in a different light. xx

Cazro said...

Hi Jane, Your card is simply stunning, I love your arrangement and design. So pleased you joined us at Alphabet Challenges Caz

Suzi B said...

So pretty Jane, love the delicate shades of lilac. thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B x