Monday 27 July 2015

Guitar Hero-ine

The latest challenge at CD Sundays is Rock Star and I suspect the La Pashe CDs will be out in force for this one as they have some great images and backing papers that fit the theme. For my card, I printed out a decoupage and backing sheet from The Wrinklies CD, and teamed it with a die cut musical staff and an embossed piece of sheet music, using a Darice folder, which I embossed onto red Core-dinations card and then sanded lightly.

With so much going on on the outside of the card, I didn't want to use the decoupage elements, just the main image, so I added the old lady decoupage layer to the inside of the card, together with the second sentiment from the printed sheet.


8 comments:

Carol said...

I love this Jane. The music die cut is in the perfect place. You can almost hear the blast of music. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
Cd Sunday DT

Liz said...

What a fun card! Great design - I love the images. xx

Wynn said...

Love the sentiments Jane. Your card is fab!! Truly Rocks!! Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Unknown said...

What a fab card the image is brill, I haven't got any le pashe,I think I may have to invest Debbs xx

Granmargaret said...

Great fun card.

Jocelyn said...

A really fun card and I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Love it Jane, great images and sentiments, love your layout.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
sue-b xx
DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love your wording, lovely layout
Margaret