Saturday 25 July 2015

It's Rudolph Day!

Today is July 25th and that makes it Rudolph Day - and reminds us that Christmas is exactly 5 months away. I'm REALLY going to need to step up my Christmas card making if I'm going to have enough ready to send in December.

This card was made using the DeeDees digi "Meowy Christmas" set. The sentiment appealed to me as I have Spanish speaking family and I think this will make them laugh! The layout and embellishment were the idea of my six year old granddaughter who spent the day crafting with me yesterday - look out for one of her own makes on the blog tomorrow!


I am sharing this with
Scrappymo's - Rudolph Day
Crafter's Café - Christmas in July

11 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Cute

Jenny L said...

Hi Jane,
what a super Rudolf card.
A really fab image, and so unusual.
Wonderful design, so I can see a budding new blogger on the future horizon.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

MaryH said...

Of course I love this DeeDee's Digi design ...and you've done it up proud on this pretty card. Just cute as can be! The gold shimmer with the traditional red, and the snowflake embellie are just really lovely. TFS & have a great wkend. Hugs

Liz said...

How cute is this image!! Great design, your granddaughter obviously is very creative too! :-) xx

scrappymo! said...

So very cute and fun! Your Spanish speaking family will just love this card!

Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

sally said...

Love the play on words!

Sally

Kathleen said...

Super fun image and I love all the gold.

Kath x

Sue - said...

Super Rudolph card!

Sarn said...

Hee hee . . . fun Rudolph Day card. xxx

cass said...

Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge.

Craftychris said...

Love the red and gold and the image is such fun! Love it! Your Granddaughter did a fab job helping! xxx