Saturday 25 July 2015

Colchester Houses

A few months ago I treated myself to this die, called "Colchester Houses" but I haven't really done much with it yet - somehow it hasn't inspired me as I thought it was going to.

But I had a little play with it this morning - I die cut it from terracotta coloured card leaving a band about 2cm wide below the line of buildings, then stamped a dotty border on a strip of white card to layer onto the bottom. Not a huge lot of creativity involved - but I do love this colour! And because it's a LINE of buildings, I'm sharing it with CAS-ology - Line.


4 comments:

Liz said...

Love this die! I love how the little doors open. Super card, Jane! xx

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun card! Love that row of pretty little red houses!

Unknown said...

This is a super card Jane! Love your 'line' of terracotta houses, and the spotty line beneath them is a nice touch also! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

A nice line of row houses!!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology -Sure hope you join us again this week! It will be a FUN one too!