Monday 20 July 2015

Pretty maids all in a row

I've decided to join in the Uniko Studios challenge this month - I think it's the first time I've played, but the theme "Black and white with a splash of colour" appealed to the CAS lover in me.

I stamped my "Pretty maids all in a row" using the Uniko Studio Flower Power 2 stamps, using the outline for the flowers then filling in the middle flower with the solid flower in Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. A sentiment (another airing for the Papercraft Essentails freebie!) and some Candi to reflect the arrangement of the flowers, and my card was finished.

4 comments:

Beverley said...

This is truly pretty and wonderfully CAS. Super happy to see you joining in on the Uniko Challenge & for using your Uniko stamps too! Hugs Bev x

Di said...

Winner, winner - chikkin' dinner!!!! Absolutely fantastic card Jane - just perfect for Uniko's challenge, LOVE it!!

Hugs

Di xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful use of the stamps Jane and a superb layout! Love that dash of pink with black and white ... can't beat it!
Thanks so much for playing along at Uniko. Sarah x

Nicki S said...

Great card! LOVE pink and black together! Thank you for using Uniko stamps for our challenge, and for playing along! Hope to see you again! ;)