Friday 17 June 2016

Aloha!

If you saw the pile of goodies I've bought this week in one of my posts yesterday, you may have spotted  that among them were the new releases from Uniko Studios along with the hummingbird set that is a previous release that the new sets are designed to work with. I just couldn't wait to get them inky!


I got the graduated colour effect on the hummingbird by randomly dabbing it onto a Kaleidacolor pad - yes, I did have to clean the pad afterwards, but I think it was worth it!

I am sharing this with Addicted to CAS where the code word this time is ALOHA

3 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A beautiful colour combo and perfect use of your Uniko sets here including the new one!
Thanks for playing along at ATCAS this week. Sarah

Ceal said...

So pretty! thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

Cara said...

Got to love that hummingbird and love the way you've inked him up. Cara x