Friday 17 June 2016

Sparkling Scottie

If you're thinking "I can't keep up with all these posts!" relax, I've had a lovely time crafting recently but by the end of next week I'll be back to the normal business of  dashing hither and thither and only posting once a day or so. I am trying to boost my stocks for a charity sale at the moment, which is a great motivator!

Anyway, here is my third (and final) post for today - a Christmas card made with an X-cut die set. The name of the set isn't given anywhere on the pack, I'm afraid, and it was one they sent me to apologise for a set I bought being faulty, so I don't know what it is called, but it doesn't appear to be designed as a particularly Christmassy design. However I thought with the addition of a wreath on the door (two circle dies cut together and a few gems) and a scatter of frosty glitter, it would be perfect for the occasion. 


The little scotty dog must have been out rolling in the snow as he seems to have picked up some of the sparkle, even though I didn't put any glue on him.

I am sharing this with

Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday 
Winter Wonderland - Add Some Sparkle
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Thanks so much for sharing your sparkly Scottie dog - and the rest of your sorkly card with us at Winter Wonderland. Good luck and please come back soon. Chrisitne DT xx

MagsB said...

A lovely card, Jane, I love the Scottie dog! What a fab, festive, glittery scene - gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Jane, such a lovely scene.
Pauline
x

Sheryl said...

Jane you have shown how dies can be used inventively to create a lovely scene.
I love that dog!
Good to have you join us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Plony said...

A nice christmas card Jane and......I can see the sparkle....very glittery.....as we asked for our challenge.
Thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland .
xxx Plony (DT)

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is FABULOUS! :-) wow!
thanks for sharing over at ATSM!

Rahmat said...

Wow, this is a fantastic door scene, beautiful, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Cara said...

What a cute little scene, love how you made it Christmassy. Cara x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jane. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx