Wednesday 15 June 2016

Splish, splash, splosh

It's one layer week over at Less is More and the challenge is one that really strikes fear into my heart - SPLATTERS. I'm really not good at splashy, splattery stuff. I now have rejected practice pieces all over my craft table, and as friends who saw my Facebook status last night will know, orange fingers. In the end I decided to cheat and use stamped splatters - the dainty little splatters are an old Anita's stamp, and the splodge is from a Rubber Dance sheet, the same sheet as the sentiment - which even has numbers splattered all around!

8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab card and splats - I love humour on cards and I love splats - what's not to love!

Kathyk

Esther said...

Love the vibrant colours and those splatters are a fabulous shape - great stamp! As for the sentiment... hilarious, but ouch! Whoever you give this to will either fall about laughing or not speak to you for a week!! :p I think it's really funny... love it!

Susan said...

Terrific card, and I love that you use a splatter stamp, because so do I. I get too nervous without the stamp!! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Jan said...

Cool card xx Jan

Cara said...

Brilliant card, love the sentiment. I've not even attempted this week's challenge as I don't have a splatter stamp. Cara x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastic splattering here, superb sentiment and design and love the quirky feel to your card.
Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

Neets B said...

Great sentiment and there's nothing wrong with using stamps to make your splatters, I think we all have some and you have a lot more control.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Chrissie said...

Sorry I'm a little late visiting this time!
This sentiment really made me smile Jane... great fun card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"