Saturday 4 June 2016

In Black and White at Twofers

It's time for a new challenge at Twofers, and this time we would like to see something made In Black and White, with the usual provisos that you must include some stamping and no digis.

For my card, I have used a set of Charles Rennie Mackintosh inspired stamps that came with a recent issue of Creative Stamping magazine. I have to confess that as well as black and white, I have sneaked in a tiny bit of grey to highlight the flowers. I think this would work beautifully as a sympathy card.


Now why not head on over to Twofers to see what Zoe and Christi have created, and share your own makes with us?

I am sharing this with

Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket - Monochrome 

7 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Wow you have beautiful collection of stamp..wonderfully made dear Jane..I miss your smile on my blog...hugs
Monika

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Very elegant indeed! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

Barb said...

It's a lovely card Jane. I have this set but not used them yet. They look gorgeous in monochrome. Barbxx

Creations by Shirl said...

What a unique stamp...TFS it with Craft Rocket Challenge!

Cara said...

A beautiful card and as you say it will make a perfect sympathy card. Cara x

Stampsnob. said...

Such a beautiful design TFS Craft Rocket Lis DT

Greta said...

What beautiful images, Jane--lovely card!