Thursday 9 June 2016

Bring me sunshine

Do you remember the closing song from The Morecambe and Wise show? I always find myself humming that whenever I make a sunshine themed card.

This week at CASology the cue card is SUNSHINE so that's exactly what I'm humming now.

I've made a one layer card, masking off the bottom third and the edges then sponging in red, orange and yellow inks to make a background and a sunshine (I sponged through die cut waste for the sun) and stamped an Indigo Blu wildflower border. Then removed the masking and stamped the sentiment, which I recently won in the Playground.

6 comments:

Barb said...

I love your sunny card Jane. Barbxx

Cara said...

Fabulous card, love that mellow yellow and yup, I was singing along! Cara x

Di said...

LOVE this Jane! Such a lovely scene and the sentiment is perfick too :)

Hugs

Di xx

Darnell said...

Ooooh, what a splendid sunshine card, Jane! You are a masking OLC wizard!! Hugs, Darnell

Melissa said...

This is so striking and beautiful! Love. And it's one layer!!! Woohoo! ;)
Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology!

Bibi Lindahl said...

LOVE your card, Jane! Lovely scene and so beautifully coloured!