I adore this floral dragonfly stamp, which I bought after seeing somebody else use it on their blog, yet I've only used it a couple of times. It's time I put that right!
Today I've made a watercolour background using Distress and Kaleidacolor inks with a waterbrush, just scribbled onto watercolour paper. The dragonfly is stamped and embossed over the background and some areas of it picked out with markers.
I am sharing this with
AAA Cards - Watercolours
Rubber Dance - Purple, turquoise and magenta (optional flowers) - I've been a lurker over at Rubber Dance for a few months now, but I have never felt confident enough with the arty style usually used in their challenges to dip my toe in and play along. However I have just read that they are sponsoring the current challenge at CASology, so I'm hoping they will find my rather more CAS style of card suitable for their challenge this month (and I'll be back later in the week with my CASology entry)