Saturday 18 June 2016

Happy Birthday Lara

Today is the 7th birthday of Lara, our oldest granddaughter. She's off on a beavers trip for the day, so her party and family visits were last weekend - like having a birthday that spans two weeks! Lara loves crafting with me, so I wanted to make her a card in a style she wouldn't have seen before, so I've made my very first pop up box card.




The papers are from my stash and the balloons are cut with a Spellbinders set.

I am sharing this with
Fab'n'Funky - Shaped Cards 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab pop up box,bet she'll loves it think you'll be teaching a little some one this new card,love those balloons to Debbs X

Alison said...

What a great card for your little granddaughter - I'm sure she was thrilled with it. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

Cara said...

This is a fabulous pop up box, can't believe it's your first one, it's brilliant! Cara x

Jan said...

This is great Jane. Thanks so much for playing along at FNF. xx Jan