Sunday 19 June 2016

Mark's Veg Plot

The current challenge at Allsorts is "How does your garden grow?". Well, as most of you know, my husband is very keen on growing vegetables - this is what our garden looks like

 
One of his star crops is carrots, bought ones seem so tasteless by comparison! So here is a card made with Sheena Douglass stamps from the Home Life collection, that celebrates the beautiful carrots he grows. I'm rather regretting the "brainwave" I had of saving myself from having to colour in the carrots by stamping them on orange card, they would have looked MUCH better with white showing through the fronds rather than orange!


The carrots, basket, sign and trowel were all stamped on snippets and assembled on the card, so I'm also popping over to the Snippets Playground with this.

4 comments:

Di said...

Great card Jane and a super shot of your garden too! I regularly read Mark's blog to keep an eye on progress :)

Too right about the weather yesterday - we went prepared for every eventuality ind cluding layers and layers of clothes plus waterproofs. I haven't forgotten a few years ago shivering and being soaked to the skin although now we have a much better shelter should the weather turn against us :)

Hugs

Di xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW your garden looks amazing Jane

Cara said...

Love the card and the garden looks stunning. Cara x

Craftnut said...

V impressed with the allotment. Great card for my theme at allsorts Tracy X