Thursday 16 June 2016

England v Wales

This afternoon I believe the English and Welsh football teams are playing each other in Euro 2016. Neither of us follows football, but I reckon it's a pretty safe bet that, unless the result is a draw, the winner will be a British team! And that gives me a great excuse to play with my new Union Jack style ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.

I've combined it with appropriately coloured butterflies, die cut using a Spellbinders die (can't recall the name of the set but there is a butterfly and a heart, each with matching corner/confetti dies.


I am sharing this with

CAS on Sunday - Butterflies 
Dies R Us - Butterflies
The Paper Players - Red, White and Blue

5 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Love this card...you have goven me such a great idea to use up some of my British flag ribbon!

Cara said...

Love that ribbon and love the way you've used it. Cara x

LeAnne said...

This is lovely! What a great way to use these colors...I would not think of butterflies, but these are wonderful! Thanks for making my colors look great this week at the Paper Players!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bright butterflies! And the ribbon is so cool! Hope your team won! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

Mariken said...

Love your butterfly card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!