Tuesday 28 June 2016

Clean and Simple at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week we have a Clean And Simple challenge for you at Cardz 4 Guys - so we want to see an uncluttered card with lots of open space on it.

For my card, I've used a lovely set of feather dies from Spellbinders and teamed them with a paper from the Stampin Up "Going places" pad and some coordinating washi tape. I was lucky enough to rummage in my bits box and find find snippets of card that were a really good match for the colours in the paper, so they were perfect for my feathers, tied together with a little twine that matches the washi tape.


If CAS is your "thing" you'll be in your element with this challenge - if it isn't, why not pop over to Cardz 4 Guyz and take a look at what the rest of the DT have made? There'll be lots of great inspiration for you.

I would like to share this with

Pixie's Snippets Playground - week 235 
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Fab'n'Funky - Men/Boys  
Creative with Stamps - Manly/Masculine

10 comments:

Di said...

Wow Jane, those feather and the paper are a match made in heaven! Fabulous card.

Hugs

Di xx

Cara said...

Wow, those feathers look fabulous with that background paper, a perfect match. Cara x

Billie A said...

Oh MY I LOVE THIS CARD.. I love the colors, the strip of color and the feathers are perfect. The strip of washi tape is a cool idea. I am so glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.
Billie A
Creative with Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Aud Sentiments

Jan said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky xx Jan

Nancy Soetaert said...

awesome card in those great colors! love it!
nancy

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...that paper is perfect for thewse die cut feathers. I have that die as well and I would like to pin your card to remember this lovely idea! Hope that is OK with you.

Lilian said...

Love the colors and feathers! Awesome masculine card!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Maria Valente said...

Ah, yes... feathers! They always look good on cards! This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at CWS Challenge this month for our masculine theme.
Hugs, Mary (DT member)

Monika Reeck said...

your paper looks fantastic dear Jane
and love that three feathers colors fit with the paper and nice tiny twine you added too
I miss you but I know you must be busy
it is also in your country now the kids holiday time
in Germany will be August till midle Sept = 6 week summer holiday
See you around my PAL (Sweet friend)
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

I forgot to tell you
many thanks to play along with us at CWS #3 Masculine Challenge
hugs
Monika