Wednesday 8 June 2016

Grumpy Gus

I love the Gus digis from Bugaboo stamps, but I've never actually USED one until now! But I think this boozy Santa version of Gus is perfect for a witty Christmas card. It comes with its own sentiment, but I've used a stamped one from Dylusions instead.


Thanks to a tip I read about leaving printed images overnight before colouring them, I don't seem to get problems colouring digis with Promarkers any more.

I am sharing this with

Naughty or Nice challenges - Man Up! (see, I promised to be naughty this time didn't I?)
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes  (my first entry to this new-to-me challenge)

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent - I love this! Delighted to see a naughty entry for Naughty or Nice, Jo x

Cara said...

Great image and that sentiment is perfect for him! Cara x

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Jane, I love Gus he is so funny and your sentiment is perfect.
Pauline
x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Hi, Jane! This is so cute and funny and clever! I love it! I also love the ripply paper too! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice! Cyndi, DT

Barb said...

Good One! Barbxx

Lindsey said...

You have definitely redeemed yourself in the naughty department, Jane! (Phew.) This is hilarious! And often how I feel by about the middle of December. ;) Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahahaha I love it! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I can totally relate! LOL Great card! Thanks for joining us at NON :)